Septic Tank Pumping in Pike County, Philadelphia | ABS Septic & Dumpster
“We provide expert septic tank pumping at affordable prices- call us today!”
Are you experiencing slow drains on your sinks and tubs? Are your toilets experiencing flushing issues? If you experience these signs, then there must be something wrong with your septic tank.
ABS Septic and Dumpster is proud to offer the best septic tank pumping service in Pike County, PA. We are the top choice among the residents of Pike County and the neighboring counties. We take pride in offering the following services:
· Septic Tank Pumping
· Emergency Septic Services
· Septic Tank Repairs
· Septic Tank Cleaning
· Septic Tank Inspection
· Septic Tank Installation
· Septic Pump Replacement
· Septic Tank Alarm Installation
· Septic Tank Locating
· Drain Field Repair
· Grease Trap Cleaning
· Sewer Line Clearing
Septic tank pumping is a very crucial step to keep your septic system working for many years. A lot of our customers here at ABS Septic and Dumpster are asking, “How frequently should I pump out my septic system?” In general, we recommend here that you empty your septic tank system every three to five years.
However, for a more specific timeline, we always consider two factors. The first one is the size of your septic tank. Septic tanks have various capacities depending on your needs. If you just acquired a property and you are not sure about the septic tank size, you can always refer to the number of bedrooms in your house. The more bedrooms you have, the bigger your tank size is. The second factor to consider is the number of people living in a home. A house with 8-9 members should empty their tank more frequently than a single person living on his own.
Our septic tank pumping services can benefit your septic system in many ways.
· Regular septic tank pumping helps to avoid costly repairs and replacement.
If you have your septic tank pumping regularly, you can avoid spending on expensive repairs and replacement. Septic tank replacement can cost you thousands of dollars. At ABS Septic and Dumpster, we offer the best septic tank pumping service at an affordable price.
· Regular septic tank pumping helps remove the sludge in your septic tank system.
As the days go by, your septic system collects solid waste that can accumulate. While it may be true that your tank is designed to handle a certain amount of wastes, it can still reach its limit and become full if not attended to regularly. Septic tank pumping helps in removing the sludge from your septic tank, so it will never go beyond its recommended capacity.
· Regular septic tank pumping improves the overall performance of your septic tank system.
If your septic tank is regularly maintained, this will help in improving the overall performance of your septic system. Regular septic tank pumping allows your tank to have more space, so it will never go beyond its recommended capacity.
We see to it to follow all safety standards in all our services, and septic tank pumping is no exception.
So, how do we do our septic tank pumping process?
1. First, we locate and expose your tank’s access lids. You can do this by yourself, but we already included this procedure in our service, so you don’t have to worry anymore about finding your septic tank’s location.
2. After locating and uncovering the access lids of your tank, we will now take note of the liquid level of the tank with the tank’s outlet pipe. If your fluid level is below the outlet pipe, this can be an indication of a tank leak. However, having a liquid level above the outlet pipe is not also good. If your fluid level is above the outlet pipe, it can indicate a problem with the pipe to the drain field or the drain field itself.
3. The next step after taking note of your liquid level is to lower a “vacuum” hose into the tanks. This is where the pumping process begins. The hose is attached to our pumping truck, which will suck out all of the solids and liquids from your septic tank and into our truck.
4. After this process, our technicians will clean your tank thoroughly, leaving no foul odors. We use a special tool and start backflushing your tank to help loosen all the sludge in the corners of the tank. The walls of the tank are then sprayed with clean water to make sure that your tank is properly cleaned.
We can also create a schedule moving forward, so you don’t have to worry about forgetting your septic tank pumping.
Professionals should do septic pumping. Call us now at (570) 955-6698 and set your first septic tank pump with us!